If you are feeling a little out of alignment, our Balance Box is packed full of beautiful handmade treats that will help you feel grounded, centred and back in the flow.
Balancing himalayan bath salts to help balance mind and body, beautifully scented natural Ylang Ylang Flower soap bar, a skin loving face oil, Mediation candles and an organic tea selection designed to help you recharge and rebalance, this gift set is a treat for the senses. A beautiful letterbox-friendly gift and a favourite as a pamper gift for bridesmaids, brides to be and birthdays.
The Balance Box Contains:
- Mini Balancing Face Oil by Lucky Cloud Skincare (10ml). An anti-inflammatory blend of fast absorbing botanical oils (St John's Wort and Borage) will help to protect irritated skin and re-balance it to give you healthy looking skin.
- Balance Himalayan Bath Salts. Handmade by Corinne Taylor using 100% natural ingredients and organic essential oils, these Balance Bath Salts combine Rose Geranium, Cypress and Clary Sage to balance mind and body.
- Ylang Ylang Flower Soap Bar, by All Natural Soap Co. This beautifully scented, award winning natural soap cleverly helps balance out both dry and oily skin.
- Slatted Soap Dish. Made from hemu wood and perfectly sized to allow your soap to dry between uses and make sure it lasts as long as possible
- Set of 3 Eight Hour Meditation (Ho Wood Oil, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot & Clary Sage) Glass Tealights. Hand poured in the UK using natural plant wax & recycled glass.
- Tea Tasting Selection - Set of 3 Organic Balancing Matchbox Teas by Joe's Tea Co. St Clement's Lemon, Feisty Turmeric Guru and Queen of Green.
- Complimentary Alice & Peg Greetings Card. Handwritten with your personalised message.
This box is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
I'm letterbox friendly! The perfect gift for birthdays, or just because, the Balance gift set comes beautifully hand wrapped in tissue and our custom gift box and is designed to fit straight through the letterbox.
We proudly donate £1 from every gift box sold to YoungMinds, one of the UK’s leading charities fighting for children and young people’s mental health.
How Alice & Peg Gives Back