Hygge is the Danish art of creating joy and coziness in life's every day moments to promote wellbeing, whatever the season or time of day. Picture curling up on the sofa with a warming cup of tea, a bar of deliciously rich dark chocolate and a calming twinkle from amber jar candles. Heavenly. And that's what this box is all about. A favourite gift for new homes and birthdays.
The Hygge Box Contains:
- Rooftop Garden Candle (Bergamot, Basil, Thyme, Lavender & Ylang Ylang). Handmade by Sunday of London, made from coconut wax and pure essential oils. Calming and uplifting. Burn time approx. 15 hours.
- Midnight Somewhere Candle (Lavender, Rose, Lemon, Lime & Orange Peel). Handmade by Sunday of London, made from coconut wax and pure essential oils. For peace and tranquility. Burn time approx. 15 hours.
- Black Candle Wick Trimmer. An essential and elegant tool for trimming your candle wicks to the perfect length to keep your candle burning cleanly.
- 70% Dark Chocolate Bar, handmade by Bean Chocolate - An intense chocolate made from grinding fine Peruvian Criollo cacao nibs, cocoa butter and organic sugar with fresh vanilla caviar. Subtle richness without the bitterness. Free of gluten, preservatives & palm oil.
- Warming Tea Tasting Selection - Set of 3 Organic Matchbox Teas by Joe's Tea Co. Queen of Green, Sweet Chamomile & Ever-So-English Breakfast
- Complimentary Alice & Peg Greetings Card. Handwritten with your personalised message.
This box is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We proudly donate £1 from every gift box sold to YoungMinds, one of the UK’s leading charities fighting for children and young people’s mental health.
How Alice & Peg Gives Back