Part of our "Little Bath Time Rituals" Collection, the Recharge Box is the perfect little treat, full of natural, sustainable products designed to help you recharge. Run a hot bath, light some candles and make "Me Time" a ritual.
The Recharge Box Contains:
- Recharge Himalayan Bath Salts. Handmade in the UK by Corinne Taylor using 100% natural ingredients and organic essential oils, these Recharge Bath Salts combine Sweet Orange, Grapefruit and Ylang Ylang to uplift the mind and revive the body.
- Set of 3 Eight Hour "Meditation" (Ho Wood Oil, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot & Clary Sage) Recycled Glass Tealights. Hand poured using natural plant wax.
- Chai Tea Body Scrub Bar - A freshly made, all natural, easy to use body scrub in the shape of a palm sized disc. Containing rosemary, orange, ginger grass & cinnamon, a warming blend to stimulate circulation and leave skin feeling conditioned and smoother. Handmade in the UK.
- Tea Tasting Selection - Set of 2 Organic Rejuvenating Matchbox Teas by Joe's Tea Co. St Clements Lemon & Feisty Turmeric Guru
- Complimentary Alice & Peg Greetings Card. Handwritten with your personalised message.
This box is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
This is the ideal unique gift for birthdays, pamper gifts for bridesmaids or just because. The Recharge Box is letterbox friendly and comes beautifully hand wrapped in our custom gift packaging. Each Alice & Peg gift comes with a handwritten greetings card of your choice. Simply let us know which card you'd like in the box and include your gift message.
Bought for a friend - was surprised when she got it within 24hrs of me ordering! She was delighted with it! Highly recommend!
Bought as a gift and sent straight to the address so didn’t actually see the gift. Was delivery on time. Would definitely order again as I think it is a lovely little TLC gift
Sent as a post labour treat! The new mummy loved it!
It was exactly what she needed. Thank you!
Was super helpful when I made a mistake on my order and was sent in good time. Was bought as a gift and the person loved it