The Calm Box is perfect for anybody that just needs a bit of help to relax - a hug in a box. Featuring calming himalayan bath salts, a soothing pink clay face mask, a lightly scented soothing handmade soap and a selection of calming organic teas, this box is full of natural handmade products that aim to soothe and calm, nourish and soften.
One of our prettiest boxes and a favourite birthday gift for mums and pamper gift for brides-to-be.
The Calm Box Contains:
- Calm Himalayan Bath Salts. Handmade by Corinne Taylor using 100% natural ingredients and organic essential oils, these Calm Bath Salts combine Lavender, Frankincense and Patchouli to calm, soothe and relax.
- Soothe Calming Face Mask. Handmade by Corinne Taylor using French Pink Clay, Rosehip, Chamomile Extract and organic Lavender Essential Oil, this face mask calms, soothes and softens skin.
- Bamboo Face Cloth. Made from 50% natural cotton and 50% natural bamboo, this eco friendly face cloth is extra soft and naturally anti-fungal.
- Coco Castile Handmade Soap Bar by All Natural Soap Co. The lather on this soap is so thick and creamy you’ll think you’re washing with a cream or gel. This extra gentle, award-winning soap is made simply with olive oil, coconut milk, carrot oil, unrefined cocoa butter and water and is suitable for even the most sensitive skin.
- Set of 3 Eight Meditation (Ho Wood Oil, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot & Clary Sage) Recycled Glass Tealights. Hand poured using natural plant wax.***
- Set of 2 Organic Calming Matchbox teas by Joe's Tea Co. Sweet Chamomile and St Clement's Lemon.
- Complimentary Alice & Peg Greetings Card. Handwritten with your personalised message.
This box is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
***Please note that owing to current availability issues, we have temporarily replaced the Calming (Eucalyptus, Geranium, Peppermint & Cinnamon) Tealight Set (pictured) with our Meditation scented Tealight set. We expect the Calming Tealights, normally in this gift set, to be back in stock towards the end of September.
We proudly donate £1 from every gift box sold to YoungMinds, one of the UK’s leading charities fighting for children and young people’s mental health.