There isn't much a good night's sleep can't help. The Reset Box is all about getting a perfect night's sleep so you can awaken feeling a little bit fresher, stronger and ready to take on the day. Whether the recipient struggles to fall asleep or they just like a touch of luxury at bedtime (who doesn't?!), this box is all about winding down before bed and drifting off onto Cloud 9.
Featuring calming bath salts, organic chamomile tea and twinkling hand-poured tealights to help them wind down, and then a beautiful handmade bamboo silk eye mask and Made by Coopers best-selling Sleepy Head Pillow spray means they'll drift off into a peaceful night's sleep.
Beautifully presented, handwrapped in tissue paper and our custom gift box, the Reset Box is a favourite luxury gift for birthdays or as a really lovely Get Well Soon gift.
Start a new bedtime ritual.
The Reset Box Contains:
- Charcoal Sleeping Set. Handmade by LaAquarelle. Includes a stunning bamboo silk eye mask, hand dyed with charcoal and minerals to create a stylish pale grey colour; a plant dyed cotton lavender sachet filled with organic french lavender buds; and complete with a cotton drawstring bag. The hand dying process means no two sets are exactly the same.
- Sleepy Head Room & Pillow Mist by Made by Coopers. Drift off into a peaceful nights sleep with this vegan-friendly pillow mist made with organic Lavender, Frankincense and Chamomile essential oils.
- Calm Himalayan Bath Salts. Handmade by Corinne Taylor using 100% natural ingredients and organic essential oils, these Calm Bath Salts combine Lavender, Frankincense and Patchouli to calm, soothe and relax.
- Set of 3 Eight Hour Lime, Basil & Mandarin glass tealights. Hand poured using natural plant wax.
- Tea Tasting Selection - Set of 3 Calming Organic Matchbox Teas by Joe's Tea Co. 2 x Sweet Chamomile and 1 St Clement's Lemon.
- Complimentary Alice & Peg Greetings Card. Handwritten with your personalised message.
This box is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
We proudly donate £1 from every gift box sold to YoungMinds, one of the UK’s leading charities fighting for children and young people’s mental health.
How Alice & Peg Gives Back