In the unlikely event you’re not totally happy with your purchase, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within 21 days of purchase and we’ll do our best to help.
- We accept returns within 21 days of purchase. To be eligible for a return, items must be returned unused, in the same condition that you received them in and in their original, unopened packaging. Gift boxes must be returned in full.
- Please email us at email@example.com with your reason for return and proof of purchase. We will email you back asap with the returns address. Once we receive your item and have checked everything is there, we’ll notify you by email and the refund will be applied to the original method of payment.
- Shipping costs (where paid for) are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of any shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Please consider using a trackable shipping service to return your item – we cannot be held responsible for not receiving your returned item if it goes missing on its way back to us.
- If you have received the item as a gift, kindly note we can only issue refunds to the original purchaser via the original payment method (Shopify Payments does this for us, we don't store payment information in our system).
- If you would like to cancel your order, please let us know as soon as possible, either via the contact form on the Say Hello page or at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your item has not yet been shipped we can cancel the item straight away and you'll receive notification of your refund. If the item has already been shipped, you will need to wait to receive your item and send it back to us within 21 days for a refund. As per our Returns Policy, the item must be received in full, unused, unopened and in its original packaging.