Curated with special Dads, Daddies and Pops in mind, our Limited Edition "The Moon & Back Box" is a special little hug in box for him.
Featuring sustainably produced bamboo socks, a natural handmade soap, handmade chocolate and gorgeous keepsake keyring, with the option to add an extra chocolatey cocoa treat, this limited edition letterbox-friendly set is a lovely all-rounder vegan gift, designed to remind him that he's loved.
The Moon & Back Box Contains:
"Love You To The Moon & Back" Keyring, handmade by Kutuu.
The sweetest sentimental keyring with a raised moon and stars on the front and the phrase “love you to the moon and back” stamped on the back. A little reminder that they're loved. The token is attached to a teardrop shaped split ring made of stainless steel which is ready to attach to your keys. Solid pewter token (3 x 3.5cm) on stainless steel split ring (3.5cm), made in England. Presented in a kutuu branded gift box for safe keeping.
Bamboo Galassia Space Socks (One Size UK 7-11), made by Thought. Super soft and ethically made from bamboo, organic cotton and recycled polyester, with an astronomic spaceship design, these socks are breathable, naturally anti-bacterial and anti-fungal, so your feet (and the planet) stay happy and healthy. Mid-grey marle colour with mustard colour toe and heel.
- Shaving Soap & Beard Wash by All Natural Soap Co - An extra gentle shaving soap handmade in the UK with skin-loving avocado oil, shea butter and cocoa butter that conditions your skin while allowing a razor to smoothly glide over it. It also contains aritha, a soothing berry rich in natural saponins traditionally used to combat hair loss and add lustre to the hair, meaning this soap is also great for washing beards and even as a solid shampoo bar.
- Handmade Madagascar 70% Chocolate Bar by Bare Bones Chocolate (70g). Handcrafted in Glasgow by bean-to-bar chocolate maker, this award winning chocolate is free of preservatives, emulsifiers and palm oil: just the bare bones. Beautifully rich and without the bitterness commonly associated with dark chocolate. (Ingredients: Cocoa beans*, raw unrefined cane sugar*, cocoa butter*. *organic. May contain traces of milk, nuts and gluten).
- Set of Two Refreshing Organic Matchbox Teas by Joe's Tea. Ever So English Breakfast and Sweet Chamomile. Two cup-ready pyramid bags.
- Optional Extra: Calm Cocoa Pouch by Meredith Whitely (60g) (+£4.50). Really encourage him to look after himself with an extra chocolatey treat. Meredith’s original hot chocolate mix was created for her meditation sessions and is a deep, smooth blend of two chocolate origins. It’s designed to melt easily and give you a full (yet gentle!) chocolatey hit. The label of the pack opens up with instructions for making your perfect cup of Calm Cocoa. It also comes with a special Mindful Hot Chocolate Meditation card for you to sip your hot chocolate as a self-guided meditation. With rich nuttiness, uplifting roasted aromas and subtle hints of jammy berries, sit somewhere quiet and immerse yourself in its warm embrace. Each pack contains 60g of Calm Cocoa hot chocolate which is a very generous double serving - but if you prefer things a bit less chocolatey it will of course be more! (Ingredients: Grenada 70% cocoa dark chocolate (cocoa beans, cane sugar & organic cocoa butter), Ecuador 85% cocoa dark chocolate (cocoa beans, cane sugar & organic cocoa butter), organic cacao powder, organic coconut sugar, a teensy pinch of sea salt. Grenada cocoa solids 70% minimum & Ecuador cocoa solids 85% minimum. Packaged in a home-compostable cellulose bag.)
- Complimentary Alice & Peg Greetings Card. Handwritten with your personalised message.
This box is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
I'm letterbox friendly! The perfect gift for birthdays, or just as a little reminder to him that he's loved, the Limited Edition Moon & Back Box comes gifting ready, stylishly hand wrapped in tissue and our custom gift box and is designed to fit straight through the letterbox.
This is a Limited Edition box meaning we have a limited number available, once it's gone it's gone.