"The discipline of emptying your mind is as important as filling it" and that's what this box is all about.
Featuring a handmade recycled leather notebook, handmade organic chocolate, beautiful Frankincense & Bergamot Calm Balm and other gorgeous British handmade products, the Thoughts Box is focused on the practice of journalling & taking time to pause and gather your thoughts. A perfect gift to say "Thinking of You", the Thoughts Gift Box comes beautifully hand wrapped in tissue and our custom gift box and is designed to fit straight through the letterbox.
The Thoughts Box Contains:
- Recycled Leather "Bee" A6 Journal by UnderCover. Handmade in England using recycled leather and recycled, sustainably sourced acid free paper.
- Frankincense & Bergamot Calm Balm by Yellow Gorse. A handy pocket sized balm to pull out when you need to de-stress and calm. Containing frankincense to slow down breathing, bergamot to ease stress and lavender to calm, combined with nourishing botanical oils to soften & feed your skin.
- Honey & Bee Pollen Chocolate Bar (60g), handmade by The Chicken Shed. Pretty yellow spheres of bee pollen and raw forest honey combine beautifully in this sweet guilt free chocolate bar. 100% organic, raw, no refined sugar, dairy-free, gluten-free, handmade, artisan chocolate.
- Set of Two Organic Black Matchbox Teas by Joe's Tea Co. Ever-So-English Breakfast & Sweet Chamomile. Two cup ready pyramid tea bags.
- Set of 3 Eight Hour Lime, Basil & Mandarin glass tealights. Hand poured using natural plant wax.
- Complimentary Alice & Peg Greetings Card. Handwritten with your personalised message.
This box is suitable for vegetarians.
I'm letterbox friendly! The perfect gift for birthdays, to let someone know they're in your thoughts, or just because, the Thoughts Gift Box comes beautifully hand wrapped in tissue and our custom gift box and is designed to fit straight through the letterbox.
We proudly donate £1 from every gift box sold to YoungMinds, one of the UK’s leading charities fighting for children and young people’s mental health.
How Alice & Peg Gives Back